In this course, you will learn about common SD-WAN deployment scenarios using the Fortinet Secure SD-WAN solution. You will explore different situations, from a single enterprise site to multiple data center environments, that will help you to enhance and troubleshoot SD-WAN deployments.
- Centralized Management
- Members, Zones, and Performance SLAs
- Routing and Sessions
- SD-WAN Overlay Design and Best Practices
- Monitoring and Troubleshooting
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Describe the capabilities of the Fortinet Secure SD-WAN solution
- Deploy FortiOS SD-WAN solutions with FortiManager and FortiAnalyzer
- Configure basic SD-WAN features
- Configure advanced SD-WAN features
- Understand and use the FortiManager SD-WAN overlay template
- Understand the SD-WAN route and rule lookup process
- Understand the different rule criteria and strategies available to steer traffic using SD-WAN and how SDWAN responds to changing link conditions
- Deploy SD-WAN using basic IPsec and routing configuration
- Deploy SD-WAN using advanced IPsec and routing configuration
- Troubleshoot SD-WAN routing and rule matching issues
Anyone responsible for the day-to-day management of a Fortinet SD-WAN deployment and network operation should attend this course.
Advanced knowledge of networking, and extensive hands-on experience working with FortiGate and FortiManager
It is recommended that you have an understanding of the topics covered in the following courses, or have equivalent experience:
- FCP - FortiGate Security
- FCP - FortiGate Infrastructure
- FCP - FortiManager
If you need this course, you can fill out the form or contact us.